This info is about Afterfall Insanity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Afterfall Insanity from your computerR.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050
. Check out here
for more information on R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Afterfall Insanity on R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Afterfall Insanity folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Afterfall Insanity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Afterfall Insanity\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Afterfall Insanity's primary file takes about 1.03 MB (1075726 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Afterfall Insanity. They occupy about 1.03 MB (1075726
bytes) on disk.
Afterfall Insanity is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Afterfall Insanity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Afterfall Insanity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Afterfall Insanity or simply click the Search field and type in "Afterfall Insanity". If it exists on your system the Afterfall Insanity program will be found very quickly. When you select Afterfall Insanity in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Afterfall Insanity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Afterfall Insanity:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Afterfall Insanity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Afterfall Insanity.
8. After uninstalling Afterfall Insanity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Afterfall Insanity which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Afterfall Insanity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Afterfall Insanity by R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050 from your computer, nor are we saying that Afterfall Insanity by R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Afterfall Insanity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 02:11:37.933