African Beach Screensaver
This web page is about African Beach Screensaver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall African Beach Screensaver from your PCFreesavers2k.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Freesavers2k.com. More details about the application African Beach Screensaver can be seen at http://www.Freesavers2k.com/
. African Beach Screensaver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freesavers2k.com\African Beach Screensaver directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling African Beach Screensaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freesavers2k.com\African Beach Screensaver\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the African Beach Screensaver's main executable file and it takes close to 679.28 KB (695578 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of African Beach Screensaver. They take an average of 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to African Beach Screensaver version 1.0
African Beach Screensaver is a program by Freesavers2k.com. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove African Beach Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase African Beach Screensaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find African Beach Screensaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "African Beach Screensaver". The African Beach Screensaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select African Beach Screensaver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about African Beach Screensaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for African Beach Screensaver:
- The publisher is: http://www.Freesavers2k.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freesavers2k.com\African Beach Screensaver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove African Beach Screensaver.
8. After removing African Beach Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of African Beach Screensaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing African Beach Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall African Beach Screensaver by Freesavers2k.com from your PC, nor are we saying that African Beach Screensaver by Freesavers2k.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall African Beach Screensaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:55:58.047