Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2
A guide to uninstall Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 from your computer
You can find below details on how to remove Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Aerosoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Aerosoft. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Uninstall_F14X.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2. Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator.exe is the Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2's primary executable file and it takes about 395.00 KB (404480 bytes) on disk.
Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 contains of the executables below. They take 145.88 MB (152961277
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall_Airbus-X-Extended.exe (857.32 KB)
- Uninstall_Night-Environment-Sweden.exe (751.68 KB)
- Uninstall_Mega-Airport-Helsinki.exe (683.50 KB)
- AESConfig.exe (304.00 KB)
- AESHELP.exe (2.34 MB)
- Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator.exe (395.00 KB)
- AirbusXConnectExtended.exe (896.00 KB)
- AXE CoRte Editor.exe (100.50 KB)
- Livery_Manager_318_319.exe (3.41 MB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- FS2Crew RAAS Pro AirbusX.exe (120.94 MB)
- Aerosoft.AirbusX.Configurator.exe (284.00 KB)
- Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe (667.50 KB)
- AirbusXConnectExtended.exe (900.00 KB)
- Airbus X Extended Livery Manager.exe (2.40 MB)
- AXE CoRte Editor.exe (91.00 KB)
- CoRteSplitter.exe (10.00 KB)
- Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe (727.50 KB)
- Stockholm-Arlanda-Season.exe (1.04 MB)
- ConfigTool Bergen.exe (29.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- AS-FlightRecorderManager.exe (536.13 KB)
- LPMATraffic.exe (148.00 KB)
- Tweaking-Tool.exe (990.24 KB)
- Oslo - Config Tool.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwotterLoad.exe (1.47 MB)
- TrondheimTool.exe (2.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2. Click on the links below for other Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\F-14 X - FSX-SP2
How to uninstall Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 is a program by the software company Aerosoft. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2". If it exists on your system the Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2.
8. After removing Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2:
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 by Aerosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 by Aerosoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aerosoft's - F-14 X - FSX SP2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:20:51.063