AeroFoil version 3.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AeroFoil version 3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AeroFoil version 3.2 from your computerDonald L Reid, P.E.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Donald L Reid, P.E.. Click on http://www.AeroFoilEngineering.com
to get more details about AeroFoil version 3.2 on Donald L Reid, P.E.'s website. AeroFoil version 3.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AeroFoil 3.2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AeroFoil version 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AeroFoil 3.2\unins000.exe. AeroFoil 3.2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.60 MB (2723840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AeroFoil version 3.2. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3441825
bytes) on disk.
- AeroFoil 3.2.exe (2.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about AeroFoil version 3.2 version 3.2
AeroFoil version 3.2 is a program marketed by the software company Donald L Reid, P.E.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall AeroFoil version 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AeroFoil version 3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AeroFoil version 3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AeroFoil version 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the AeroFoil version 3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AeroFoil version 3.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AeroFoil version 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AeroFoil version 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.AeroFoilEngineering.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AeroFoil 3.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AeroFoil version 3.2.
8. After removing AeroFoil version 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AeroFoil version 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AeroFoil version 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AeroFoil version 3.2 by Donald L Reid, P.E. from your computer, nor are we saying that AeroFoil version 3.2 by Donald L Reid, P.E. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AeroFoil version 3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:15:22.127