AeroFoil version 3.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AeroFoil version 3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AeroFoil version 3.2 from your computerDonald L Reid, P.E.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Donald L Reid, P.E.. Click on http://www.AeroFoilEngineering.com
to get more details about AeroFoil version 3.2 on Donald L Reid, P.E.'s website. AeroFoil version 3.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AeroFoil 3.2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AeroFoil version 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AeroFoil 3.2\unins000.exe. AeroFoil 3.2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.60 MB (2723840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AeroFoil version 3.2. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3441825
bytes) on disk.
- AeroFoil 3.2.exe (2.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about AeroFoil version 3.2 version 3.2
AeroFoil version 3.2 is a program marketed by the software company Donald L Reid, P.E.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall AeroFoil version 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AeroFoil version 3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AeroFoil version 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AeroFoil version 3.2". The AeroFoil version 3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AeroFoil version 3.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AeroFoil version 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AeroFoil version 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.AeroFoilEngineering.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AeroFoil 3.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AeroFoil version 3.2.
8. After removing AeroFoil version 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AeroFoil version 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AeroFoil version 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AeroFoil version 3.2 by Donald L Reid, P.E. from your computer, nor are we saying that AeroFoil version 3.2 by Donald L Reid, P.E. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AeroFoil version 3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:15:22.127