This info is about Aermec AERDistribution for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Aermec AERDistribution from your systemAermec
. Open here
where you can find out more on Aermec. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Aermec\AERDistribution folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Aermec AERDistribution's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Aermec\AERDistribution\Uninstall.exe. AERDistribution.exe is the Aermec AERDistribution's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.53 MB (3704320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Aermec AERDistribution. They take about 3.61 MB (3787667
bytes) on disk.
- AERDistribution.exe (3.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.39 KB)
The current page applies to Aermec AERDistribution version 1.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Aermec AERDistribution versions:
Aermec AERDistribution is a program marketed by the software company Aermec. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Aermec AERDistribution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Aermec AERDistribution from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aermec AERDistribution or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aermec AERDistribution". If it exists on your system the Aermec AERDistribution application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aermec AERDistribution in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aermec AERDistribution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aermec AERDistribution.
8. After uninstalling Aermec AERDistribution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aermec AERDistribution that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aermec AERDistribution with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aermec AERDistribution by Aermec from your computer, nor are we saying that Aermec AERDistribution by Aermec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aermec AERDistribution supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 15:13:36.297