This page is about Aego Modem for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Aego Modem from your computerMy company, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on My company, Inc.. More information about Aego Modem can be found at http://www.mycompany.com
. Aego Modem is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Aego Modem folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Aego Modem\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aego Modem . The application's main executable file is labeled App.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1787392 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Aego Modem . They occupy about 2.53 MB (2650279
bytes) on disk.
- App.exe (1.70 MB)
- Install.exe (403.50 KB)
- Install64.exe (60.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.66 KB)
- WCDMA_Eject.exe (318.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Aego Modem :
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Aego Modem :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aego Modem
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\App.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\ATManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\DM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\driver\NTAMD64\CT_QUALCOMM_U_drv.sys
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\App.exe
Aego Modem is a program marketed by My company, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Aego Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Aego Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aego Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "Aego Modem ". If it is installed on your PC the Aego Modem application will be found very quickly. When you select Aego Modem in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aego Modem , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aego Modem :
- The publisher is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aego Modem\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aego Modem .
8. After removing Aego Modem , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aego Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aego Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aego Modem by My company, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Aego Modem by My company, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aego Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 01:56:03.597