AdwCleaner v5.015 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AdwCleaner v5.015 from your systemZeytoon
. You can find out more on Zeytoon or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zeytoonco.ir/
to get more data about AdwCleaner v5.015 on Zeytoon's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdwCleaner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AdwCleaner v5.015 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdwCleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1723904 bytes) on disk and is titled adwcleaner.exe.
AdwCleaner v5.015 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.33 MB (2444026
bytes) on disk:
- adwcleaner.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.015
of AdwCleaner v5.015.
AdwCleaner v5.015 is a program offered by the software company Zeytoon. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AdwCleaner v5.015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AdwCleaner v5.015 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AdwCleaner v5.015 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdwCleaner v5.015". If it exists on your system the AdwCleaner v5.015 program will be found very quickly. When you select AdwCleaner v5.015 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AdwCleaner v5.015, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdwCleaner v5.015:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zeytoonco.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdwCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AdwCleaner v5.015.
8. After removing AdwCleaner v5.015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AdwCleaner v5.015 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdwCleaner v5.015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdwCleaner v5.015 by Zeytoon from your computer, nor are we saying that AdwCleaner v5.015 by Zeytoon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdwCleaner v5.015 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 03:27:53.647