Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0
This web page is about Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 from your computerOUTLAWS
. More information about OUTLAWS can be found here
. Usually the Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adventures of Shuggy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adventures of Shuggy\unins000.exe". Shuggy.exe is the Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0. They occupy an average of 49.85 MB (52270937
bytes) on disk.
- Shuggy.exe (560.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.97 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
This data is about Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 version 1.4.0
Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 is an application marketed by OUTLAWS. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0.
8. After uninstalling Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 by OUTLAWS from your computer, we are not saying that Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 by OUTLAWS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adventures of Shuggy v1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:32:19.467