You can find below details on how to remove Adventure Craft for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Adventure Craft from your systemClickJogos
. More data about ClickJogos can be read here
. Further information about Adventure Craft can be seen at http://www.clickjogos.com.br
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adventure Craft directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Adventure Craft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adventure Craft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ClickJogos.exe and its approximative size is 54.58 MB (57230336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Adventure Craft. They take about 55.27 MB (57955493
bytes) on disk.
- ClickJogos.exe (54.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This data is about Adventure Craft version 2.0.701
Adventure Craft is an application offered by ClickJogos. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Adventure Craft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adventure Craft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adventure Craft or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adventure Craft". If it is installed on your PC the Adventure Craft app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adventure Craft in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adventure Craft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adventure Craft:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clickjogos.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adventure Craft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adventure Craft.
8. After removing Adventure Craft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adventure Craft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adventure Craft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adventure Craft by ClickJogos from your PC, we are not saying that Adventure Craft by ClickJogos is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adventure Craft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:33:35.570