Advanced WindowsCare Professional
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional from your computerIObit
. More data about IObit can be read here
. You can see more info related to Advanced WindowsCare Professional at http://www.iobit.com
. Advanced WindowsCare Professional is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Advanced WindowsCare Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.64 MB (2766408 bytes) on disk and is titled Awc.exe.
Advanced WindowsCare Professional contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.91 MB (10394680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoCare.exe (385.50 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (858.55 KB)
- Awc.exe (2.64 MB)
- AwcTool.exe (890.00 KB)
- DiskManager.exe (1.35 MB)
- MemCleaner.exe (646.50 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1,003.66 KB)
- Restore.exe (428.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.77 KB)
- Wizard.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Advanced WindowsCare Professional version 2.9.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Advanced WindowsCare Professional versions:
Advanced WindowsCare Professional is an application marketed by the software company IObit. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Advanced WindowsCare Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Advanced WindowsCare Professional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced WindowsCare Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced WindowsCare Professional". If it exists on your system the Advanced WindowsCare Professional program will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced WindowsCare Professional in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced WindowsCare Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced WindowsCare Professional:
- The publisher is: http://www.iobit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional.
8. After uninstalling Advanced WindowsCare Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced WindowsCare Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced WindowsCare Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced WindowsCare Professional by IObit is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 23:17:06.770