Advanced Video Compressor 2014
Advanced Video Compressor 2014 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2014 from your PCWinSoftMagic Inc.
. More info about WinSoftMagic Inc. can be read here
. More details about Advanced Video Compressor 2014 can be found at http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Advanced Video Compressor 2014 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\unins000.exe. Advanced Video Compressor 2014's primary file takes about 4.49 MB (4709496 bytes) and is named avc.exe.
Advanced Video Compressor 2014 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.56 MB (4782244
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (4.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Video Compressor 2014 version 2014
Advanced Video Compressor 2014 is a program released by the software company WinSoftMagic Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Advanced Video Compressor 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Advanced Video Compressor 2014 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Video Compressor 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Video Compressor 2014". If it exists on your system the Advanced Video Compressor 2014 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced Video Compressor 2014 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Video Compressor 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Video Compressor 2014:
- The publisher is: http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Video Compressor 2014.
8. After removing Advanced Video Compressor 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Video Compressor 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Video Compressor 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Video Compressor 2014 by WinSoftMagic Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Video Compressor 2014 by WinSoftMagic Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Video Compressor 2014 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 03:14:35.797