Advanced Video Compressor 2012
Advanced Video Compressor 2012 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012 from your PCWinSoftMagic Inc.
. Further information on WinSoftMagic Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software Advanced Video Compressor 2012 can be found at http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
. Usually the Advanced Video Compressor 2012 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012. The application's main executable file has a size of 671.00 KB (687104 bytes) on disk and is named avc.exe.
Advanced Video Compressor 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 742.04 KB (759852
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (671.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Video Compressor 2012 version 2012
If you are manually uninstalling Advanced Video Compressor 2012 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Advanced Video Compressor 2012:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Advanced Video Compressor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Advanced Video Compressor (open).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Advanced Video Compressor (process...).lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Video Compressor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\avc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\avc.exe.FriendlyAppName
Advanced Video Compressor 2012 is an application offered by the software company WinSoftMagic Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Advanced Video Compressor 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Advanced Video Compressor 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced Video Compressor 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Video Compressor 2012". If it exists on your system the Advanced Video Compressor 2012 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced Video Compressor 2012 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Video Compressor 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Video Compressor 2012:
- The software company is: http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced Video Compressor 2012.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Video Compressor 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Video Compressor 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Video Compressor 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012 by WinSoftMagic Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Video Compressor 2012 by WinSoftMagic Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:32:08.353