Advanced URL Catalog 1.24
Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 from your systemJordysoft
. More information about Jordysoft can be read here
. More info about the app Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 can be seen at http://www.jordysoft.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced URL Catalog folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced URL Catalog\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Advanced URL Catalog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 791.00 KB (809984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Advanced URL Catalog 1.24. They take about 1.42 MB (1492250
bytes) on disk.
- Advanced URL Catalog.exe (791.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.24
of Advanced URL Catalog 1.24.
Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 is an application offered by Jordysoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced URL Catalog 1.24". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 app will be found automatically. When you click Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced URL Catalog 1.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced URL Catalog 1.24:
- The publisher is: http://www.jordysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced URL Catalog\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced URL Catalog 1.24.
8. After uninstalling Advanced URL Catalog 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 by Jordysoft from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 by Jordysoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced URL Catalog 1.24 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-19 14:15:49.127