Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67
Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 from your PCFreescale Semiconductor, Inc
. You can find out more on Freescale Semiconductor, Inc or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 can be found at http://www.freescale.com
. Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\freescale\AdvancedToolKit-STD folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\freescale\AdvancedToolKit-STD\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 596.00 KB (610304 bytes) on disk and is titled ADSToolkit_std.exe.
Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 contains of the executables below. They take 1.37 MB (1433153
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADSToolkit_std.exe (596.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (36.06 KB)
- cp.exe (73.50 KB)
- objcopy.exe (511.50 KB)
- printf.exe (30.50 KB)
- wdreg_gui.exe (152.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 version 1.67
Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 is a program released by the software company Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67". The Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67:
- The software company is: http://www.freescale.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\freescale\AdvancedToolKit-STD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67.
8. After removing Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 by Freescale Semiconductor, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 by Freescale Semiconductor, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced ToolKit Standard 1.67 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-02 15:16:34.053