Advanced System Protector
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced System Protector for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Advanced System Protector from your systemSystweak Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Systweak Software. You can get more details on Advanced System Protector at http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
. Advanced System Protector is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Advanced System Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.21 MB (7563752 bytes) on disk and is named AdvancedSystemProtector.exe.
Advanced System Protector is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.55 MB (10014112
bytes) on disk:
- AdvancedSystemProtector.exe (7.21 MB)
- AspManager.exe (798.48 KB)
- filetypehelper.exe (423.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Advanced System Protector version 2.3.1000.25190
alone. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Protector versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Protector is an application by Systweak Software. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Advanced System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Advanced System Protector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Protector or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Protector". The Advanced System Protector application will be found automatically. When you click Advanced System Protector in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced System Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced System Protector.
8. After removing Advanced System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Protector by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Protector by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced System Protector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 09:47:31.913