This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Advanced-System Protector for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced-System Protector from your PCsystweak.com
. Take a look here
for more info on systweak.com. You can get more details related to Advanced-System Protector at http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
. Advanced-System Protector is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ASP folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Advanced-System Protector is C:\Program Files\ASP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. clamscan.exe is the Advanced-System Protector's primary executable file and it takes about 14.79 KB (15144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Advanced-System Protector. They take an average of 1.49 MB (1557368
bytes) on disk.
- filetypehelper.exe (343.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.79 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced-System Protector version 2.1.1000.15680
only. You can find here a few links to other Advanced-System Protector versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced-System Protector is a program offered by the software company systweak.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Advanced-System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Advanced-System Protector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced-System Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced-System Protector". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced-System Protector application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced-System Protector in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced-System Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced-System Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced-System Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced-System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced-System Protector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced-System Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced-System Protector by systweak.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced-System Protector by systweak.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced-System Protector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:09:08.870