Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCOmni Tech Support, (www.omnitechsupport.com)
. You can read more on Omni Tech Support, (www.omnitechsupport.com) or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.omnitechsupport.com/
to get more information about Advanced System Optimizer on Omni Tech Support, (www.omnitechsupport.com)'s website. Advanced System Optimizer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancUserName System Optimizer 3 folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Advanced System Optimizer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancUserName System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Advanced System Optimizer's main file takes around 162.77 KB (166672 bytes) and is named MemoryOptimizer.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.95 MB (31399648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.27 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.08 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.27 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.27 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.77 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.27 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.27 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (291.27 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.35 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (305.27 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.27 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.27 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.77 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.77 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.77 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.27 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.77 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.77 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (673.27 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.44 MB)
- RegClean.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (242.77 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.27 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (340.77 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.77 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.77 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (716.27 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.27 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.77 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.77 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.77 KB)
- clamscan.exe (159.27 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.77 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (270.27 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.77 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.77 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.27 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.27 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.77 KB)
This info is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.6.1000.16623
alone. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
Advanced System Optimizer is an application marketed by Omni Tech Support, (www.omnitechsupport.com). Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.omnitechsupport.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancUserName System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Omni Tech Support, (www.omnitechsupport.com) from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Omni Tech Support, (www.omnitechsupport.com) is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:15:27.280