This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Advanced Renamer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced Renamer from your computerHulubulu Software
. You can find out more on Hulubulu Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Advanced Renamer at http://software.hulubulu.net
. Advanced Renamer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Advanced Renamer is C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ARen.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.48 MB (6793216 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Renamer is comprised of the following executables which take 16.50 MB (17299341
bytes) on disk:
- ARen.exe (6.48 MB)
- arenc.exe (4.31 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.64
of Advanced Renamer. You can find below info on other releases of Advanced Renamer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Advanced Renamer.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hulubulu\Advanced Renamer 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hulubulu\Advanced Renamer 3\Data\columnsets.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hulubulu\Advanced Renamer 3\Data\columnsets-folders.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hulubulu\Advanced Renamer 3\Data\methods.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hulubulu\Advanced Renamer 3\Data\paternlist.dat
Advanced Renamer is a program released by the software company Hulubulu Software. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Advanced Renamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Advanced Renamer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced Renamer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Renamer". If it exists on your system the Advanced Renamer app will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced Renamer in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Renamer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Renamer:
- The web site of the application is: http://software.hulubulu.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced Renamer.
8. After removing Advanced Renamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Renamer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced Renamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Renamer by Hulubulu Software from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Renamer by Hulubulu Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Renamer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:42:10.073