Advanced Registry Doctor
You can find below details on how to remove Advanced Registry Doctor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Advanced Registry Doctor from your computerElcor Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Elcor Software. Click on http://www.elcor.net/ard.php
to get more info about Advanced Registry Doctor on Elcor Software's website. Advanced Registry Doctor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Registry Doctor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Advanced Registry Doctor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Registry Doctor\uninst.exe. Advanced Registry Doctor's primary file takes about 3.49 MB (3655322 bytes) and its name is AdvRegDocPro.exe.
Advanced Registry Doctor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.62 MB (4842147
bytes) on disk.
- AdvRegDocPro.exe (3.49 MB)
- DefragMap.exe (86.00 KB)
- LangMan.exe (62.50 KB)
- RegToolkit.exe (514.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (496.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Advanced Registry Doctor. For more Advanced Registry Doctor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Advanced Registry Doctor is a program released by Elcor Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Advanced Registry Doctor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Advanced Registry Doctor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced Registry Doctor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Registry Doctor". The Advanced Registry Doctor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced Registry Doctor in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Advanced Registry Doctor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Registry Doctor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elcor.net/ard.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Registry Doctor\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Registry Doctor.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Registry Doctor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Registry Doctor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Registry Doctor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Registry Doctor by Elcor Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Registry Doctor by Elcor Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced Registry Doctor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-25 11:04:19.593