Advanced Privacy Protector
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector from your systemRaysLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on RaysLab, Inc.. More information about Advanced Privacy Protector can be found at www.rayslab.com
. Advanced Privacy Protector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Privacy Protector folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Privacy Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled app.exe and it has a size of 903.55 KB (925231 bytes).
Advanced Privacy Protector is comprised of the following executables which occupy 974.59 KB (997979
bytes) on disk:
- app.exe (903.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Advanced Privacy Protector.
Advanced Privacy Protector is an application released by RaysLab, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced Privacy Protector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Privacy Protector". The Advanced Privacy Protector application will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced Privacy Protector in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Advanced Privacy Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Privacy Protector:
- The web site of the program is: www.rayslab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Privacy Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced Privacy Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Privacy Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Privacy Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Privacy Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Privacy Protector by RaysLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Privacy Protector by RaysLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Privacy Protector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 06:14:36.753