Advanced PDF Tools v2.0
This web page is about Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 from your systemverypdf.com, Inc.
. Additional info about verypdf.com, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.verypdf.com
if you want to read more on Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 on verypdf.com, Inc.'s page. Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Advanced PDF Tools v2.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Prjpdfinfo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 451.00 KB (461824 bytes) on disk.
Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.08 MB (1130762
bytes) on disk.
- Prjpdfinfo.exe (451.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 version 2.0
Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 is a program released by verypdf.com, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced PDF Tools v2.0". If it exists on your system the Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced PDF Tools v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced PDF Tools v2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.verypdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced PDF Tools v2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v2.0.
8. After removing Advanced PDF Tools v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 by verypdf.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 by verypdf.com, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced PDF Tools v2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:41:59.353