Advanced PDF Tools v1.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 from your systemverypdf.com, Inc.
. Further information on verypdf.com, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 can be found at http://www.verypdf.com
. Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced PDF Tools v1.3\unins000.exe. Advanced PDF Tools v1.3's main file takes about 540.50 KB (553472 bytes) and is named Prjpdfinfo.exe.
Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 611.54 KB (626220
bytes) on disk.
- Prjpdfinfo.exe (540.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This data is about Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 version 1.3
Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 is an application released by verypdf.com, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced PDF Tools v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 application will be found automatically. When you click Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced PDF Tools v1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced PDF Tools v1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.verypdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced PDF Tools v1.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced PDF Tools v1.3.
8. After uninstalling Advanced PDF Tools v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 by verypdf.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 by verypdf.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced PDF Tools v1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-19 22:25:42.933