Advanced PC Care
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced PC Care for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced PC Care from your computerAdvancedpccare.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Advancedpccare.com. Please follow http://www.advancedpccare.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced PC Care on Advancedpccare.com's page. Advanced PC Care is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Advanced PC Care is C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Advanced PC Care's main file takes about 1.53 MB (1599168 bytes) and is called advancedpccare.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Advanced PC Care. They take about 2.70 MB (2830720
bytes) on disk.
- advancedpccare.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This info is about Advanced PC Care version 184.108.40.20613
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Advanced PC Care:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Advanced PC Care from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced PC Care:
The files below remain on your disk by Advanced PC Care when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced PC Care
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Advancedpccare.com\Advanced PC Care
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care\advancedpccare.exe
- C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care\ApcEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care\AppRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care\HtmlRenderer.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Advancedpccare.com\Advanced PC Care
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Advancedpccare.com\Advanced PC Care
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\B7A64AC7-B828-4D74-98B2-097AFA836948_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Advanced PC Care is an application released by the software company Advancedpccare.com. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Advanced PC Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced PC Care from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced PC Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced PC Care". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced PC Care app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced PC Care in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Advanced PC Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced PC Care:
- The software company is: http://www.advancedpccare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced PC Care\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced PC Care.
8. After uninstalling Advanced PC Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced PC Care which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced PC Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced PC Care by Advancedpccare.com from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced PC Care by Advancedpccare.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced PC Care in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-15 01:09:26.803