Advanced Lotto Tool
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Advanced Lotto Tool for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Advanced Lotto Tool from your PCMipysoft
. You can find out more on Mipysoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Advanced Lotto Tool at http://www.lottotool.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Advanced Lotto Tool directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced Lotto Tool is C:\Program Files\Advanced Lotto Tool\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Advanced Lotto Tool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.40 MB (1467720 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Lotto Tool is comprised of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1533766
bytes) on disk:
- Advanced Lotto Tool.exe (1.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Lotto Tool version 0.9.4.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Advanced Lotto Tool versions:
Advanced Lotto Tool is an application released by the software company Mipysoft. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Advanced Lotto Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Advanced Lotto Tool from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Lotto Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Lotto Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Lotto Tool program will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced Lotto Tool in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Lotto Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Lotto Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lottotool.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced Lotto Tool\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced Lotto Tool.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Lotto Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Lotto Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Lotto Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Lotto Tool by Mipysoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Lotto Tool by Mipysoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced Lotto Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:21:48.160