Advanced Identity Protector
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Advanced Identity Protector for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your systemTech Live Connect
. Additional info about Tech Live Connect can be found here
. More details about Advanced Identity Protector can be seen at http://www.techliveconnect.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Advanced Identity Protector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.90 MB (9328008 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe.
The executable files below are part of Advanced Identity Protector. They occupy an average of 11.93 MB (12513491
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe (8.90 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Advanced Identity Protector.
Advanced Identity Protector has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced Identity Protector:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\aipsys.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\IdentityCure.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\Interop.Redemption.DLL
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\973CE695-7B65-43f5-8E7E-0C13EADB2596_Tech Live C~1C7A8BA1_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\973CE695-7B65-43f5-8E7E-0C13EADB2596_Tech Live C~1C7A8BA1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Advanced Identity Protector is an application offered by Tech Live Connect. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Advanced Identity Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Identity Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Identity Protector". The Advanced Identity Protector application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Advanced Identity Protector in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Identity Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Identity Protector:
- The publisher is: http://www.techliveconnect.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Identity Protector.
8. After removing Advanced Identity Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Identity Protector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Identity Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector by Tech Live Connect from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Identity Protector by Tech Live Connect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:18.250