Advanced Identity Protector
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Advanced Identity Protector for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your systemTech Live Connect
. Additional info about Tech Live Connect can be found here
. More details about Advanced Identity Protector can be seen at http://www.techliveconnect.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Advanced Identity Protector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.90 MB (9328008 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe.
The executable files below are part of Advanced Identity Protector. They occupy an average of 11.93 MB (12513491
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe (8.90 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Advanced Identity Protector.
Advanced Identity Protector has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced Identity Protector:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\aipsys.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\IdentityCure.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\Interop.Redemption.DLL
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\973CE695-7B65-43f5-8E7E-0C13EADB2596_Tech Live C~1C7A8BA1_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\973CE695-7B65-43f5-8E7E-0C13EADB2596_Tech Live C~1C7A8BA1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Advanced Identity Protector is an application offered by Tech Live Connect. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Advanced Identity Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Identity Protector or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Identity Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced Identity Protector program will be found automatically. When you click Advanced Identity Protector in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Identity Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Identity Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.techliveconnect.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Live Connect\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Identity Protector.
8. After removing Advanced Identity Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Identity Protector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Identity Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector by Tech Live Connect from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Identity Protector by Tech Live Connect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:18.250