Advanced FTP Password Recovery
Advanced FTP Password Recovery is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Advanced FTP Password Recovery from your systemASAP Tools
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ASAP Tools. Click on https://www.asap-tools.com/advanced-ftp-accounts-password-recovery/
to get more data about Advanced FTP Password Recovery on ASAP Tools's website. Advanced FTP Password Recovery is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced FTP Password Recovery folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Advanced FTP Password Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced FTP Password Recovery\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. aftppr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 910.50 KB (932352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Advanced FTP Password Recovery. They take 1.01 MB (1055232
bytes) on disk.
- aftppr.exe (910.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.00 KB)
This info is about Advanced FTP Password Recovery version 188.8.131.52
Advanced FTP Password Recovery is a program released by ASAP Tools. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Advanced FTP Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Advanced FTP Password Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced FTP Password Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced FTP Password Recovery". The Advanced FTP Password Recovery program will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced FTP Password Recovery in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced FTP Password Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced FTP Password Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.asap-tools.com/advanced-ftp-accounts-password-recovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced FTP Password Recovery\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced FTP Password Recovery.
8. After removing Advanced FTP Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced FTP Password Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced FTP Password Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced FTP Password Recovery by ASAP Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced FTP Password Recovery by ASAP Tools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced FTP Password Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 12:41:58.780