Advanced Email Verifier
Advanced Email Verifier is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced Email Verifier from your PCG-Lock Software
. Take a look here
for more details on G-Lock Software. Click on http://www.glocksoft.com/
to get more information about Advanced Email Verifier on G-Lock Software's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Advanced Email Verifier by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV7\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. aev.exe is the Advanced Email Verifier's main executable file and it occupies about 7.18 MB (7528768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Advanced Email Verifier. They occupy about 8.31 MB (8711857
bytes) on disk.
- aev.exe (7.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Advanced Email Verifier. You can find below info on other application versions of Advanced Email Verifier:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Advanced Email Verifier you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Advanced Email Verifier from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV8
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced Email Verifier 8
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV8\AEV.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV8\aev.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV8\ChilkatDelphiXE.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV8\Help\aev.chm
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Email Verifier_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Email Verifier_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Email Verifier_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Email Verifier_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Email Verifier_is1\QuietUninstallString
Advanced Email Verifier is a program offered by G-Lock Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Advanced Email Verifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Advanced Email Verifier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced Email Verifier or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Email Verifier". If it exists on your system the Advanced Email Verifier application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Advanced Email Verifier in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Email Verifier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Email Verifier:
- The publisher is: http://www.glocksoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\AEV7\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Email Verifier.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Email Verifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Email Verifier which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Email Verifier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced Email Verifier by G-Lock Software from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Email Verifier by G-Lock Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Email Verifier in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 13:59:21.493