Advanced Driver Updater
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your computerWinBorg Apps
. More information on WinBorg Apps can be seen here
. Please open http://www.systweak.com/adu/
if you want to read more on Advanced Driver Updater on WinBorg Apps's web page. Advanced Driver Updater is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ADU folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ADU\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced Driver Updater. Advanced Driver Updater.2.1.1086.16493.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.45 MB (7808746 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Driver Updater contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8528267
bytes) on disk.
- Advanced Driver Updater.2.1.1086.16493.exe (7.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Driver Updater version 2.1.1086.16493
Advanced Driver Updater is an application offered by WinBorg Apps. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Driver Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Advanced Driver Updater in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/adu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ADU\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Driver Updater by WinBorg Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by WinBorg Apps is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.677