Advanced Driver Updater
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your computerWinBorg Apps
. More information on WinBorg Apps can be seen here
. Please open http://www.systweak.com/adu/
if you want to read more on Advanced Driver Updater on WinBorg Apps's web page. Advanced Driver Updater is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ADU folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ADU\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced Driver Updater. Advanced Driver Updater.2.1.1086.16493.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.45 MB (7808746 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Driver Updater contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8528267
bytes) on disk.
- Advanced Driver Updater.2.1.1086.16493.exe (7.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Driver Updater version 2.1.1086.16493
Advanced Driver Updater is an application offered by WinBorg Apps. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Driver Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". The Advanced Driver Updater program will be found automatically. After you select Advanced Driver Updater in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/adu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ADU\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Driver Updater by WinBorg Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by WinBorg Apps is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.677