Advanced Disk Recovery 2011
Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 from your computerSystweak, Inc.
. More information on Systweak, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Disk Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Disk Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced Disk Recovery 2011. HighestAvailable.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.30 KB (107832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Advanced Disk Recovery 2011. They take about 1.43 MB (1504114
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedDiskRecovery.exe (431.30 KB)
- AsInvoker.exe (80.80 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (105.30 KB)
- KillADRProcesses.exe (82.80 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (80.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
This page is about Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 version 2011
Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 is a program offered by Systweak, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Disk Recovery 2011". The Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 app will be found automatically. When you click Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Advanced Disk Recovery 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Disk Recovery 2011:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Disk Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced Disk Recovery 2011.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Disk Recovery 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 by Systweak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Disk Recovery 2011 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 07:03:37.587