Advanced Disk Optimizer
Advanced Disk Optimizer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Advanced Disk Optimizer from your computerSystweak, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Systweak, Inc.. Please open http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced Disk Optimizer on Systweak, Inc.'s web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Disk Optimizer folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced Disk Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Disk Optimizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called HighestAvailable.exe and occupies 104.23 KB (106728 bytes).
Advanced Disk Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.77 MB (1857458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedDiskOptimizer.exe (249.73 KB)
- AdvancedDiskOptimizerSrv.exe (252.73 KB)
- AdvancedDiskOptimizerSrv64.exe (275.23 KB)
- AsInvoker.exe (79.73 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (104.23 KB)
- KillADOProcesses.exe (84.73 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (79.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
Advanced Disk Optimizer is an application released by Systweak, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Advanced Disk Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Advanced Disk Optimizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced Disk Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Disk Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Advanced Disk Optimizer application will be found automatically. When you click Advanced Disk Optimizer in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Advanced Disk Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Disk Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Disk Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Disk Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Disk Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Disk Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Disk Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Disk Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Disk Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Disk Optimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:11:05.470