Advanced Disk Cleaner
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner from your computerInnovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Advanced Disk Cleaner can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. Advanced Disk Cleaner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner. Advanced Disk Cleaner's main file takes around 3.83 MB (4016536 bytes) and is called Adc.exe.
The executable files below are part of Advanced Disk Cleaner. They occupy about 6.92 MB (7255409
bytes) on disk.
- Adc.exe (3.83 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- stop_all.exe (497.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Disk Cleaner version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Advanced Disk Cleaner versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Advanced Disk Cleaner we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\Adc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\AdvControls.dll
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\CSharpTest.Net.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\innoupd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\stop_all.exe
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Advanced Disk Cleaner.lnk
Advanced Disk Cleaner is an application released by Innovative Solutions. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Advanced Disk Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Disk Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Disk Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Disk Cleaner application will be found automatically. When you select Advanced Disk Cleaner in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Advanced Disk Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Disk Cleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Disk Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Disk Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Disk Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Disk Cleaner by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Disk Cleaner by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Disk Cleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:31:17.577