Advanced Diary v4.2.1
Advanced Diary v4.2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Advanced Diary v4.2.1 from your PCCSoftLab
. Check out here
for more info on CSoftLab. More data about the application Advanced Diary v4.2.1 can be seen at http://www.csoftlab.com
. Advanced Diary v4.2.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Diary directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Advanced Diary v4.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Diary\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 32.40 MB (33970864 bytes) on disk and is called AdvancedDiary.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Advanced Diary v4.2.1. They take about 33.54 MB (35169763
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedDiary.exe (32.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of Advanced Diary v4.2.1.
Advanced Diary v4.2.1 is a program released by the software company CSoftLab. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Advanced Diary v4.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Advanced Diary v4.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced Diary v4.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Diary v4.2.1". If it exists on your system the Advanced Diary v4.2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced Diary v4.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced Diary v4.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Diary v4.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.csoftlab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Diary\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Diary v4.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Diary v4.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Diary v4.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced Diary v4.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Diary v4.2.1 by CSoftLab from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Diary v4.2.1 by CSoftLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Diary v4.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:03:08.233