Advanced Diary v3.7
Advanced Diary v3.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Advanced Diary v3.7 from your systemCSoftLab
. You can read more on CSoftLab or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Advanced Diary v3.7 at http://www.csoftlab.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Diary folder (same installation drive as Windows). Advanced Diary v3.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Diary\unins000.exe. AdvancedDiary.exe is the Advanced Diary v3.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.50 MB (9961561 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Advanced Diary v3.7. They take about 10.18 MB (10676613
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedDiary.exe (9.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced Diary v3.7 version 3.7
Advanced Diary v3.7 is an application offered by CSoftLab. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Advanced Diary v3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Advanced Diary v3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced Diary v3.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Diary v3.7". The Advanced Diary v3.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Advanced Diary v3.7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Diary v3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Diary v3.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.csoftlab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Diary\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced Diary v3.7.
8. After removing Advanced Diary v3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Diary v3.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Diary v3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Diary v3.7 by CSoftLab from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Diary v3.7 by CSoftLab is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Diary v3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-07 05:35:45.660