You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Clipboard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced Clipboard from your PCChameleon Apps Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chameleon Apps Team. Advanced Clipboard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Clipboard directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Advanced Clipboard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Clipboard\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. advclip.exe is the Advanced Clipboard's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.27 MB (2385408 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Clipboard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.40 MB (3560877
bytes) on disk.
- advclip.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Advanced Clipboard version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Advanced Clipboard:
Advanced Clipboard is an application marketed by Chameleon Apps Team. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Advanced Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced Clipboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced Clipboard or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Clipboard". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Clipboard app will be found automatically. After you click Advanced Clipboard in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Clipboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Clipboard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Clipboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Clipboard by Chameleon Apps Team from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Clipboard by Chameleon Apps Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Clipboard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 16:18:06.083