Advance Elite Removal Tool
This web page is about Advance Elite Removal Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Advance Elite Removal Tool from your PCSecurity Stronghold
. Check out here
for more info on Security Stronghold. Click on http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
to get more info about Advance Elite Removal Tool on Security Stronghold's website. Usually the Advance Elite Removal Tool application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Advance Elite Removal Tool directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Advance Elite Removal Tool\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Advance Elite Removal Tool. The application's main executable file is titled AdvanceEliteRemovalTool.exe and occupies 5.20 MB (5453816 bytes).
Advance Elite Removal Tool is composed of the following executables which take 6.34 MB (6650049
bytes) on disk:
- AdvanceEliteRemovalTool.exe (5.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Advance Elite Removal Tool.
Advance Elite Removal Tool is a program marketed by Security Stronghold. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Advance Elite Removal Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Advance Elite Removal Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advance Elite Removal Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advance Elite Removal Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Advance Elite Removal Tool app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Advance Elite Removal Tool in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advance Elite Removal Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advance Elite Removal Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Advance Elite Removal Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advance Elite Removal Tool.
8. After uninstalling Advance Elite Removal Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advance Elite Removal Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advance Elite Removal Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advance Elite Removal Tool by Security Stronghold from your PC, we are not saying that Advance Elite Removal Tool by Security Stronghold is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advance Elite Removal Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:30:16.530