AdvRegDocPro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AdvRegDocPro from your PCwww.ad4cd.com
. More data about www.ad4cd.com can be seen here
. Click on www.ad4cd.com
to get more details about AdvRegDocPro on www.ad4cd.com's website. Usually the AdvRegDocPro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvRegDocPro folder, depending on the user's option during install. AdvRegDocPro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvRegDocPro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.47 MB (3637248 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdvRegDocPro.exe.
AdvRegDocPro is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.71 MB (10183195
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdvRegDocPro.exe (3.47 MB)
- DefragMap.exe (653.50 KB)
- LangMan.exe (648.00 KB)
- RegBackup.exe (909.00 KB)
- RegDefrag.exe (773.00 KB)
- RegDfrgSch.exe (769.00 KB)
- RegToolkit.exe (717.00 KB)
- SysBackup.exe (668.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to AdvRegDocPro version 2.0
AdvRegDocPro is a program released by www.ad4cd.com. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove AdvRegDocPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AdvRegDocPro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AdvRegDocPro or simply click the Search field and type in "AdvRegDocPro". If it is installed on your PC the AdvRegDocPro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AdvRegDocPro in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AdvRegDocPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdvRegDocPro:
- The web site of the application is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvRegDocPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AdvRegDocPro.
8. After uninstalling AdvRegDocPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AdvRegDocPro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdvRegDocPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AdvRegDocPro by www.ad4cd.com from your computer, nor are we saying that AdvRegDocPro by www.ad4cd.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AdvRegDocPro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-19 09:24:28.267