Adolix PDF to Image v1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 from your PCAdolix Software
. Go over here
for more information on Adolix Software. Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Programmer\Adolix\Adolix PDF to Image directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 is "C:\Programmer\Adolix\Adolix PDF to Image\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AdolixPDFtoImage.exe is the Adolix PDF to Image v1.2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) on disk.
Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.30 MB (1367322
bytes) on disk.
- AdolixPDFtoImage.exe (656.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 version 1.2
Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 is a program marketed by the software company Adolix Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adolix PDF to Image v1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adolix PDF to Image v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adolix PDF to Image v1.2.
8. After uninstalling Adolix PDF to Image v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 by Adolix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 by Adolix Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adolix PDF to Image v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:19:00.863