Adobe Version Cue
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Adobe Version Cue for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe Version Cue from your systemAdobe Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Adobe Systems, Inc.. Detailed information about Adobe Version Cue can be seen at http://www.adobe.com/
. Adobe Version Cue is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Adobe Version Cue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called VersionCueTray.exe and it has a size of 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes).
Adobe Version Cue installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.50 MB (5766667
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VersionCueTray.exe (1.65 MB)
- PBDS.EXE (2.38 MB)
- PBLAUNCH.EXE (118.00 KB)
- RecoveryTool.exe (148.00 KB)
- javaws-1_2_0_01-windows-i586-i.exe (709.52 KB)
- java.exe (24.09 KB)
- javac.exe (28.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (24.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (28.11 KB)
- klist.exe (28.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (28.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.12 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (28.14 KB)
- VersionCue.exe (60.00 KB)
- tomcat.exe (64.00 KB)
- VCNative.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Adobe Version Cue. Click on the links below for other Adobe Version Cue versions:
Adobe Version Cue is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Adobe Version Cue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Version Cue from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Version Cue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Version Cue". If it exists on your system the Adobe Version Cue app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe Version Cue in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Version Cue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Version Cue:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adobe.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Version Cue.
8. After removing Adobe Version Cue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Version Cue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Version Cue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Version Cue by Adobe Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Version Cue by Adobe Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Version Cue in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 06:30:24.443