Adobe Shockwave is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Shockwave from your computerRe-packaged by General Electric
. More data about Re-packaged by General Electric can be seen here
. Adobe Shockwave is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Shockwave 22.214.171.124\GEUNINST directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Shockwave 126.96.36.199\GEUNINST\GEUninstall.exe" adobe_shockwaveplayer_188.8.131.52_v01 is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe Shockwave. GEUninstall.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 174.31 KB (178496 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Shockwave is composed of the following executables which occupy 331.88 KB (339840
bytes) on disk:
- GEUninstall.EXE (174.31 KB)
- UNWISE32.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Shockwave version 184.108.40.206010.0.0.0
only. For more Adobe Shockwave versions please click below:
Adobe Shockwave is a program released by Re-packaged by General Electric. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Adobe Shockwave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Shockwave from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Shockwave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Shockwave". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Shockwave application will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Shockwave in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Shockwave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Shockwave.
8. After removing Adobe Shockwave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Shockwave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Shockwave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Shockwave by Re-packaged by General Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Shockwave by Re-packaged by General Electric is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Shockwave supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 19:23:41.520