Adobe Reader is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe Reader from your systemMis à disposition par Citrix
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mis à disposition par Citrix. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Adobe Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Adobe Reader". The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
The executables below are part of Adobe Reader. They take about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This info is about Adobe Reader version 1.0
Adobe Reader is an application released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Adobe Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Reader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Reader in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Reader.
8. After removing Adobe Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Reader by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Reader by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.677