Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled AcroRd32.exe and its approximative size is 1.29 MB (1352776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02). They take about 2.96 MB (3108656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcroBroker.exe (256.64 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (1.29 MB)
- AcroRd32Info.exe (20.14 KB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (35.66 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (673.73 KB)
- arh.exe (86.20 KB)
- Eula.exe (83.63 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (326.15 KB)
- reader_sl.exe (39.64 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (64.22 KB)
- 64BitMAPIBroker.exe (128.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.2
of Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02). You can find here a few links to other Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) releases:
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02)". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) application will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02).
8. After uninstalling Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:35:23.397