Adobe Reader R01
Adobe Reader R01 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe Reader R01 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Reader R01 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named AcroRd32.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1551384 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Adobe Reader R01. They occupy 4.57 MB (4795912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcroBroker.exe (261.23 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (1.48 MB)
- AcroRd32Info.exe (25.72 KB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (44.52 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (745.52 KB)
- arh.exe (86.20 KB)
- Eula.exe (83.62 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (546.12 KB)
- reader_sl.exe (40.37 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (63.52 KB)
- AcroExt.exe (1.02 MB)
- 32BitMAPIBroker.exe (98.02 KB)
- 64BitMAPIBroker.exe (126.62 KB)
This page is about Adobe Reader R01 version 11.0.23
alone. You can find here a few links to other Adobe Reader R01 versions:
Adobe Reader R01 is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Adobe Reader R01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Reader R01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Reader R01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Reader R01". If it exists on your system the Adobe Reader R01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe Reader R01 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Reader R01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Reader R01.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Reader R01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Reader R01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Reader R01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Reader R01 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Reader R01 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Reader R01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 22:08:04.633