Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1544928 bytes) on disk and is called AcroRd32.exe.
The executables below are part of Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0. They take about 4.57 MB (4795056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcroBroker.exe (261.23 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (1.47 MB)
- AcroRd32Info.exe (25.72 KB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (43.23 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (744.22 KB)
- arh.exe (86.20 KB)
- Eula.exe (82.72 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (559.22 KB)
- reader_sl.exe (40.37 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (63.40 KB)
- AcroExt.exe (1.02 MB)
- 32BitMAPIBroker.exe (96.22 KB)
- 64BitMAPIBroker.exe (125.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.18
Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0". The Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0.
8. After removing Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe-Reader-11.0.13-R0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:34:25.377