Adobe Photoshop CS6
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The full command line for removing Adobe Photoshop CS6 is \C:\\Users\\UserName\\AppData\\Local\\UserName\\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 41.01 MB (43005320 bytes) on disk and is called Photoshop.exe.
The executable files below are part of Adobe Photoshop CS6. They occupy about 41.14 MB (43140760
bytes) on disk.
- Photoshop.exe (41.01 MB)
- sniffer_gpu.exe (36.38 KB)
- Droplet Template.exe (95.88 KB)
This page is about Adobe Photoshop CS6 version 6
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe Photoshop CS6 versions:
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Adobe Photoshop CS6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Photoshop CS6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Photoshop CS6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS6". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Photoshop CS6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe Photoshop CS6 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Photoshop CS6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop CS6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Photoshop CS6 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-15 17:18:33.710