Adobe Photoshop CS4
This info is about Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More data about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe Photoshop CS4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\faf656ef605427ee2f42989c3ad31b8 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\faf656ef605427ee2f42989c3ad31b8\Setup.exe --uninstall=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Setup.exe and its approximative size is 2.87 MB (3011888 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Adobe Photoshop CS4. They take 2.87 MB (3011888
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Adobe Photoshop CS4 version 11.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Adobe Photoshop CS4 releases:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Adobe Photoshop CS4 from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by Adobe Photoshop CS4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.0 09-19-2023.log.gz
Adobe Photoshop CS4 is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Adobe Photoshop CS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe Photoshop CS4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Photoshop CS4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS4". If it exists on your system the Adobe Photoshop CS4 program will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Photoshop CS4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Photoshop CS4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Photoshop CS4.
8. After removing Adobe Photoshop CS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop CS4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:57.957