Adobe Photoshop CS
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CS for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS from your computerAdobe Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Adobe Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.adobe.com/photoshop
to get more information about Adobe Photoshop CS on Adobe Systems, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop CS folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Photoshop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.13 MB (17956864 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Photoshop CS contains of the executables below. They take 37.50 MB (39323032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImageReady.exe (18.74 MB)
- Photoshop.exe (17.13 MB)
- Droplet Template.exe (57.00 KB)
- Constrain 350, Make JPG 30.exe (65.55 KB)
- Constrain to 200x200 pixels.exe (65.13 KB)
- Constrain to 64X64 pixels.exe (65.13 KB)
- Make Button.exe (66.89 KB)
- Make GIF (128 colors).exe (65.48 KB)
- Make GIF (32, no dither).exe (65.41 KB)
- Make GIF (64 colors).exe (65.47 KB)
- Make JPEG (quality 10).exe (65.27 KB)
- Make JPEG (quality 30).exe (65.27 KB)
- Make JPEG (quality 60).exe (65.27 KB)
- Metal Slide Thumbnail.exe (75.24 KB)
- Multi-Size Save.exe (67.17 KB)
- Rounded Rect Thumbnail.exe (70.71 KB)
- Slide Thumbnail.exe (75.41 KB)
- Unsharp Mask.exe (65.16 KB)
- Aged Photo.exe (68.20 KB)
- Conditional Mode Change.exe (67.05 KB)
- Constrain to 300 pixels.exe (67.10 KB)
- Constrain to 64 pixels.exe (67.10 KB)
- Drop Shadow Frame.exe (71.66 KB)
- Make Button.exe (68.51 KB)
- Make Sepia Tone.exe (67.59 KB)
- Save As JPEG Medium.exe (67.32 KB)
- Save As Photoshop PDF.exe (67.32 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Photoshop CS version 8.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe Photoshop CS:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Adobe Photoshop CS when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\8.0\Adobe Photoshop CS Settings
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\8.0\Adobe Photoshop CS Settings\Actions Palette.psp.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\8.0\Adobe Photoshop CS Settings\Adobe Photoshop CS Prefs.psp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\8.0\Adobe Photoshop CS Settings\Keywords.psp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\8.0\Adobe Photoshop CS Settings\New Doc Sizes.psp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\8.0\Adobe Photoshop CS Settings\PluginCache.psp
Adobe Photoshop CS is an application by Adobe Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Adobe Photoshop CS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Photoshop CS or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS". If it exists on your system the Adobe Photoshop CS application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe Photoshop CS in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Photoshop CS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Photoshop CS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adobe.com/photoshop
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS.
8. After removing Adobe Photoshop CS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Photoshop CS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS by Adobe Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Photoshop CS by Adobe Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:25:12.950