Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Please follow http://www.adobe.com/
if you want to read more on Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 on Adobe Systems Incorporated's page. Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Required\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Photoshop.exe is the Adobe Photoshop CC 2017's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 162.36 MB (170243592 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is composed of the following executables which take 228.08 MB (239161881
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AGF3DPrinterDriver.exe (249.01 KB)
- convert.exe (12.74 MB)
- flitetranscoder.exe (78.01 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (1.61 MB)
- node.exe (13.51 MB)
- Photoshop.exe (162.36 MB)
- PhotoshopPrefsManager.exe (886.51 KB)
- pngquant.exe (266.61 KB)
- sniffer.exe (1,012.01 KB)
- Alien Skin Exposure 7 x64.exe (20.70 MB)
- License Activation Tool.exe (606.02 KB)
- PortraitPlus.exe (3.53 MB)
- inject.exe (24.59 KB)
- inject64.exe (27.59 KB)
- LazyNezumiPro.exe (1.38 MB)
- Droplet Template.exe (100.51 KB)
- CEPHtmlEngine.exe (2.86 MB)
- amecommand.exe (353.51 KB)
- dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe (1.36 MB)
- ImporterREDServer.exe (138.01 KB)
- Adobe QT32 Server.exe (930.01 KB)
- dynamiclinkmanager.exe (612.01 KB)
- Adobe Spaces Helper.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Adobe Photoshop CC 2017. You can find here a few links to other Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Photoshop CC 2017". If it exists on your system the Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 program will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Photoshop CC 2017:
- The publisher is: http://www.adobe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Required\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 05:40:53.600