Adobe Illustrator CS4
This page is about Adobe Illustrator CS4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 from your PCAdobe
. Check out here
for more information on Adobe. Adobe Illustrator CS4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS4 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Illustrator.exe and occupies 18.93 MB (19850080 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe Illustrator CS4. They take 20.08 MB (21056668
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (281.31 KB)
- AIRegTool.exe (17.00 KB)
- CrashReporterApp.exe (412.00 KB)
- Illustrator.exe (18.93 MB)
- LogTransport.exe (216.00 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (252.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Illustrator CS4 version 18.104.22.168
Adobe Illustrator CS4 is an application released by the software company Adobe. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Adobe Illustrator CS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Illustrator CS4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Illustrator CS4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Illustrator CS4". The Adobe Illustrator CS4 application will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Illustrator CS4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Illustrator CS4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4.
8. After removing Adobe Illustrator CS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Illustrator CS4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Illustrator CS4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 by Adobe from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Illustrator CS4 by Adobe is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:33:34.680