Adobe Flash Player Packages
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Adobe Flash Player Packages folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. uninstaller.exe is the Adobe Flash Player Packages's main executable file and it occupies about 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages from your computer
Adobe Flash Player Packages installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Adobe Flash Player Packages.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe Flash Player Packages when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Adobe Flash Player Packages
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Adobe Flash Player Packages\uninstaller.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player Packages
Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Adobe Flash Player Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe Flash Player Packages with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Flash Player Packages or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Flash Player Packages". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Flash Player Packages application will be found automatically. When you select Adobe Flash Player Packages in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Flash Player Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Flash Player Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130