Adobe Flash Player Packages
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Adobe Flash Player Packages folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. uninstaller.exe is the Adobe Flash Player Packages's main executable file and it occupies about 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages from your computer
Adobe Flash Player Packages installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Adobe Flash Player Packages.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Adobe Flash Player Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player Packages
Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Adobe Flash Player Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe Flash Player Packages from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Flash Player Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Flash Player Packages". The Adobe Flash Player Packages app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe Flash Player Packages in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Flash Player Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Flash Player Packages.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Flash Player Packages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130