Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 from your computerParand � Software Group
. Further information on Parand � Software Group can be found here
. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 on Parand � Software Group's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\184.108.40.206 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe. FlashPlayer.exe is the Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes close to 14.71 MB (15421952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199. They take an average of 76.13 MB (79823525
bytes) on disk.
- FlashPlayer.exe (14.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- Windows, Chromium-Based Browsers - PPAPI.exe (20.54 MB)
- Windows, Firefox, Safari, Opera - NPAPI.exe (20.07 MB)
- Windows, Internet Explorer - ActiveX.exe (20.13 MB)
This data is about Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by Parand � Software Group. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\126.96.36.199\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 by Parand � Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 by Parand � Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 21:46:47.470